The Ninepatch Star Shower Curtain is a bold statement to your master bath or guest shower. This rustic 72" by 72" curtain adds cozy warmth to your primitive or Americana style bathroom. Deep burgundy and tan lines grab your attention while being balanced by a single row of over-sized alternating nine patch blocks and stars. This shower curtain has both button holes for shower hooks and a rod pocket for hookless hanging, so you can decide which hanging method fits you. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for simple hanging and button holes for shower hooks
- Hem fold
- Features 1.5" header with 1" button holes and 3" rod pocket
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
Material: 100% Cotton
Dimensions: 72" x 72"
Weight: 1.3 lb
Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
Hanging Method: 3" Rod Pocket
Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe